Who we are
We have taken the following steps to ensure the relevance, quality and usefulness of SUPPORT Summaries
- We conduct extensive searches for systematic reviews that examine the effects of health system interventions.
- Once an eligible review is identified, we assess its quality using a modified version of a previously validated checklist.
- We judge the quality of evidence for the main comparisons in each included review using the internationally recognised GRADE system.
- Based on our assessment of the quality of the review and the quality of evidence for the main comparisons, we prepare structured summaries of the main findings of each review.
Each summary begins with the key messages derived from the findings of the review and our assessment, and includes
- Key background information needed to understand the findings
- A summary of what the review authors searched for and found
- A detailed summary of the main findings of the review, including our assessment of the quality of evidence for those findings
- Our assessment of the relevance of the review to low- and middle-income countries, including:
- the applicability of the evidence to low and middle-income countries
- potential impacts on equity
- economic considerations
- the need for monitoring and evaluation
- References for additional information
For more information about SUPPORT Summaries click on the links below